The Estimate Process
About Student Works Painting
Student Works is a leader in the painting industry with processes in place to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We do what we say we will do, on the day that is mutually agreeable. Our customer process starts the moment our customer calls to arrange a site visit and complimentary estimate.
- customers will be contacted usually the day they call by an experienced Owner / Operator
- an estimate time will be arranged that works for both parties
- we guarantee that the Operator will arrive on time or call ahead to let the customer know if they have been unexpectedly held up
- a great deal of time and care will be taken in viewing site and the work to be done
- usually an Owner / Operator writes up a detailed estimate on the spot. For large projects, an Operator may ask to return to present the customer with the detailed quote
- once the scope of work is determined, colours will be selected
- work will begin on time (weather permitting)
- once work begins, it will be completed in consecutive days (unless the customer dictates otherwise) weather permitting
- the customer will be consulted daily to make sure all work is up to the customers expectations
- the work site will be cleaned daily and at job completion
Not Sure? No problem. Before we start painting the interior or exterior of your home, StudentWorks Painting sends one of our experts to give you an estimate on your paint job.
Our painters are experienced and provide an accurate estimate
Your satisfaction with both our quality of service and our quality of work is not only important to us but is also part of our business model. Student Works Painting guarantees paint and labour on all projects for a term of three years from date of completion.
In addition to the Student Works guarantee, we use many products that carry guarantees in their own right. These material guarantees can cover you for up to 15 years. Ask your Operator for details on these products. Learn More About Our Guarantee
Professional Painting Services Across Western Canada