About Student Works Painting
Student Works Painting believes in supporting the local community.
Major support is for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada.
Student Works support staff are involved in a range of local charities and causes. Among these are:
- Braefoot Community Association, Victoria, BC
- The Mustard Seed, Calgary, AB
- North Vancouver Cadets
- Global Outreach Mission
- Big Brothers and Sisters
- Is a National Sponsor of the MS Society of Canada
- Runs a program that matches customer MS donations
- $5 donation to the MS Society by each Owner/Operator per job completed matched by Student Works
- Participates in MS Walks across Western Canada
“Student Works is a proud sponsor of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada. As such, we donate $10 from every job we produce, as well as match any client donations. This debilitating disease has touched our own community, as well as many other Canadian’s, so it is with pleasure that we involve ourselves in a hunt for a cure.”
Daniel P. Cripps, President,
Student Works Painting West